Tara, who writes Little Cooks with Books writer is getting over being sick, no fun! Send her some get well wishes:) She'll be back later this month to share with us all a fun Halloween book and cooking activity.
So we've got a guest post from our friend Malia to share with you today. She's found some great Halloween printables to share with you! These are great timesavers and there's still plenty of time for you to snag them and get them ready before the 31st!
Hi! I'm Malia from yesterdayontuesday.com ( http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com). I'm a SAHM of two roomies aka kids and wife to a hunk that I met at work a dozen years ago. I like blogging about cooking, crafts, vintage finds and fun freebies. Speaking of free... Here's a little round-up I recently did of some Halloween Printables. Hope you enjoy them!
1. Keep Calm and Scary on from Craftily Ever After
2. SBOO-KY Treat Bags from Pretties Parties
3. Halloween Cards for Kids from A Little Hut
4. Open at Your Own Risk Printables from Pumpkin Petunia
5. Circle Tags and "Boo" Oval from Paper Glitter
6. Fun 5x7 Card Template from Living Locurto
7. Halloween Placecards from Fantasy Jr
8. Eat Drink and Be Scary from Craftily Ever After
9. Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers from Momma Go Round
10. The List in Orange from Sprik Space (available in other colors too)!
11. Halloween Candy Wrappers from How Does She?
12. Pumpkin from Matthew Mead
13. Owl Garland from Matthew Mead
14. Tutorial and printables to make "A Witches Britches" Banner at Restless Risa
15. Poison Labels from HGTV
16. Halloween Tic Tac Toe from My Computer is My Canvas
Wishing you a ghoulishly good time playing with these!Malia! We'd love to have YOU do a guest post too! All you have to do is contact us with your idea to get the ball rolling!