Last week we had three participants link up activities that also featured printables you can download too! Here they are, enjoy!
The Paper Pony created this Sunflower Mathemathics game that can be used as both an addition and subtraction game. She provides the game rules and a downloadable version of the game on her blog.Isn't this baby food jar lid game cute? Oopsey Daisy shows us how she turned her old lids into a game and provides a download so you can make one too! While you're there, check out her recently posted Chicka Chicka Boom Boom File Folder Game. Dalle un colino recently worked on a China project and last week she linked up her her downloadable China printables, seen in yellow on the bulletin board above.
Now it's your turn to link up what you've been working on! Please add a link to your latest and greatest below.
Please remember these rules:
- Post an "Ah Ha Moment," favorite lesson, experiment, learning game, field trip, whatever you're currently working on, or your child's fridge worthy artwork, handmade gifts or anything holiday related.
- Direct link to your post, not your home page.
- Include a link back to us or our link button in your post.
- If you come back and your link is missing, double check to make sure you've followed the directions!
- Lastly, please try to visit and comment on, at least three links. Spread the comment love and make some one's day☺