Welcome back after a nice long holiday weekend for those of us in the United States! We hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July! Now it's back to our regular routine, starting off with Show and Tell!
Making Memories with Your Kids shared a clever dinner time trick- meatload and mashed potato cupcakes. Delicious and Nutritious!
Arts and Crofts put together a fun color identification game using frogs.
Little Learners Lounge used the yummy strawberry recipe that Tara shared here on ABC as a kid's in the kitchen activity and followed it up with a scratch and sniff strawberry craft.
Please remember these rules:
- Post an "Ah Ha Moment," favorite lesson, experiment, learning game, field trip, whatever you're currently working on, or your child's fridge worthy artwork, handmade gifts or anything holiday related.
- Direct link to your post, not your home page.
- Include a link back to us or our link button in your post.
- If you come back and your link is missing, double check to make sure you've followed the directions!
- Lastly, please try to visit and comment at least three links. Spread the comment love and make some one's day☺