We hope our readers in the United States had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! You might have noticed that our regular featured post by Teach Mama was not up yesterday. We took a little break here ourselves☺ She'll be back next week another great post☺
For now, here are our three featured participants from last week's Show & Tell!
We love this super sweet picture of "Sponge" playing with the toddler train his mom made him at Wisdom's Path.
Isn't this BEAUTIFUL!!! Mother Lode linked up her fabulous quilt made out of her daughter's outgrown baby clothes. This is an awesome keepsake!!! I need to find/hire/beg someone to do this for me, cause my sewing machine and I aren't getting along just now.
Jenn at Delicious Ambiguity shared a great little resource, a handy printable booklet of Body Part themed songs and fingerplays.
Now it's your turn, please hop on and link up below!
Please remember these rules:
- Post an "Ah Ha Moment," favorite lesson, experiment, learning game, field trip, whatever you're currently working on, or your child's fridge worthy artwork, handmade gifts or anything holiday related.
- Direct link to your post, not your home page.
- Include a link back to us or our link button in your post.
- If you come back and your link is missing, double check to make sure you've followed the directions!
- Lastly, please try to visit and comment at least three links. Spread the comment love and make some one's day☺