Last week I made a mistake when working on the Show & Tell post. We often work on posts several days before they go live and create placeholders in our dashboard so we can see what we've got planned. Normally this works out great.
We had two Show & Tell posts in our Edit Posts and I wasn't looking at the post date when I added the the ladies who were supposed to be featured last Tuesday in today's place holder post. I apologize to the readers who expected to see their ideas in last week's post. To make up for it, we've included them in today's along with three more who linked up last Tuesday. Kelly at Little Wonders' Days came up with a great solution for her son's tendancy to want to do something with the bits and pieces he finds. We love that his invention's box will encourage and nuture his creativity.
Kami at Nuturing the Tender Years created a hands-on shape sorting activity out of inexpensive supplies you can find at most craft stores.
Once again, our apologies ladies! Now on to the participants from last week!
Love and Lollipops created these great Matchbox Fridge Magnets and shares the how to on her blog. Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns shares an activity she used to check for comprehension and it's based on our own Teach Mama's activity!Little Learners made this sweet craft based on her daughter's favorite summertime fruit. We think it's great when you let your child's interests lead your activities.
Now it's your turn, please hop on and link up below! We'll feature three more participants, picked at random, and feature them next week. You never know when it could be you!
Please remember these rules:
- Post an "Ah Ha Moment," favorite lesson, experiment, learning game, field trip, whatever you're currently working on, or your child's fridge worthy artwork, handmade gifts or anything holiday related.
- Direct link to your post, not your home page.
- Include a link back to us or our link button in your post.
- If you come back and your link is missing, double check to make sure you've followed the directions!
- Lastly, please try to visit and comment at least three links. Spread the comment love and make some one's day☺