It's time for Show and Tell! It's time to find out what our readers have been up to, but first here are three featured participants from last week's linky.
Find a great tip on how to cut watermelon at Mama Smiles. Thanks MaryAnne that'll come in handy with the warmer weather, as I'm sure we'll all be eating a lot more of this summertime favorite. Heather Lynne at Raising Memories turned a little scraps of fabric into a cute headband.
Roots and Wings made this really adorable fairy garden, a fun way to learn about how plants and vegetables look!
Now it's your turn! Please hop on and link up!
Please remember these rules:
- Post an "Ah Ha Moment," favorite lesson, experiment, learning game, field trip, whatever you're currently working on, or your child's fridge worthy artwork, handmade gifts or anything holiday related.
- Direct link to your post, not your home page.
- Include a link back to us or our link button in your post.
- If you come back and your link is missing, double check to make sure you've followed the directions!
- Lastly, please try to visit and comment at least three links. Spread the comment love and make some one's day☺