Please check out our FAQ in the left sidebar.
Polliwogs coming soon to a picnic near you! Find your favorite froggy foods.
Frog Eyed Salad
• 1 box Acini Di Pepe pasta (or Orzo)
• 1 large can of pineapple (drained)
• 3 large cans of mandarin oranges (drained)
• 1 large container of whipped topping
• 1 bag of colored marshmallows
1. 1st: Boil noodles accordingly
2. drain and cool with cold water
3. once drained add pineapple, mandarin oranges, and whipped topping
4. mix well,
5. top with colored marshmallows.
6. Refrigerate 1 hour or until serve!
7. And enjoy!
This recipe was found at DLTK
Sherbet the Frog looks like a tasty edition to a picnic. However, you'll have to eat him quickly before he
Make a Fruity Frog out of Granny Smith apples.
Pack some Frog in a Bog muffins in your picnic basket.
Kulinary Kids made (k)ute Lily Pad Cookies.
Finish off your Froggy picnic with a little speckled frog puppet project & song, courtesy of Her Cup Overfloweth.
For an additional entry in the giveaway that will be shared tomorrow, leave a comment here with your guess as to which of the companies we will be featured this week. Hint: You may have to check back on the original Summer Prize Picnic introduction post.
Looking ahead to this week's PICNIC TABLE TALK...
This week's topic is Jump, Skip & Hop!
Plan a post that shares physical activites and outdoor games you enjoy playing with your family.