Please check out our FAQ in the left sidebar. We know you're all going to be excited about this week's sponsor! Because what parent isn't interested in putting their child in quality shoes that will stand up to heavy play and still look great. We're all concerned about putting the right shoes on our kid's feet so that they are protected but can still develope and grow as they should.
So Why Wear See Kai Run?
According to their website, See Kai Run is the right choice for you because:
See Kai Run and Smaller promote healthy development of babies' and children's feet with their ultra-flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box. Our footwear meets the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and has been awarded the APMA's prestigious Seal of Acceptance.
- Very flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.
- Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.
- Hip, urban styles in modern color palettes.
- Bold designs and detailing.
- Modern takes on classic styles.
When I first learned about See Kai Run, I thought wow all those features sound great, but buying kid's shoes online? Do I really want to make a purchase without my child trying them on? Trying on See Kai Run shoes is as simple print out their sizing chart and lining up your child's foot on it. We got a great fit that way and the right sized shoe. It was all so quick and easy. Plus, I found out that even if I was still nervous about the fit, there are several stores in my area that carry See Kai Run.
- Handcrafted from butter-soft sheepskin leather
- Flexible rubber sole – healthy for developing feet but sturdy enough for outdoor play!
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Adjustable Velcro closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit
- Breathable leather insole and lining
- Sign Up for See Kai Run's email list, find it at the bottom of their home page
- Tell us which two shoe features you consider the most important when choosing shoes for your child.
- Tell us the name of one of the charities See Kai Run supports.
- Leave us the name of a local See Kai Run retailer that you could visit to check out See Kai Run shoes in person.
- Follow ABC & 123
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway, leave a link to tweet in your comment.
- Add us to your blogroll.
Disclaimer: We received our review product from See Kai Run, free of charge in return for writing a review of their products and hosting a giveaway on our blog. We want to stress that our opinions are genuine and no effort was made to influence them by the company.