To view our current submission requests, click here.
To see our posting schedule, click here.
To see sample lesson plans, click here:
Please include the following in your submissions:
- A clearly written title: one that tells exactly what your lesson is about
- Learning objective: even if they are not part of your post, please include them in your email submission at the top of your email. This helps us categorize submissions for posting.
- A DIRECT LINK to the post you are submitting for consideration; not a link to your blog homepage.
- Title: The name of your activity, should give the reader a clear idea of the subject and topic, can also be the title of you post
- Picture: Picture of lesson being done, finished product from lesson, or picture of materials used for the lesson - please have prior consent from the parents of any minor child who appear in your photographs.
- Learning Objective: Short, clear statement of what skill is being taught during the lesson
- Materials: List of materials required to complete lesson
- Tutorial/Lesson Plan Procedure: Step by step, usually numbered list of how to do the lesson. You may also want to include extension activities or ways to modify your lesson for older or younger learners.